This document sets forth the warranty policy between the Manufacturer (referred as we or TMS Lite Sdn Bhd) and you (‘Purchaser’) who purchase the products. This warranty policy is subject to the provisions as set forth herein and is subject to the terms and conditions as stated in this warranty policy.
Every products manufactured are thoroughly checked and tested before shipment. We guarantee our products to be free of manufacturer defects, including anything required in the assembly process and the materials. If a defect develops during warranty period, we encourage you to return the complete product to the manufacturer or the distributor you purchased from. We will inspect the unit, and if a defect is found, it’s shall be the manufacturer’s option, to either repair or replace the product at no additional cost based on the warranty term stated below.
“Product” in this policy refer to all lighting manufactured by TMS Lite only. Other range of warranty (accessories & controller), please contact email@example.com for further information before purchase.
TMS Lite products are covered under limited warranty. If you purchase the products from distributors, please check the warranty details and period from the distributor where the products are purchased from.
Commencement of Warranty
All Products warranty to be register at: https://onlineapps.tms-lite.com/#/external/warranty (if products are registered after the 3 months of manufacturer shipping date, the warranty will automatically start, based on the manufacturing date stated at the lighting tag.)
- If the product fails to function under the use of our specified condition in accordance with the instruction guide and other written cautions.
- If the products (except UV, IR, Customization Products) radiant quantity * decreases up to 50% or less of its initial radiant quantity under the use of our specified condition in accordance with the instruction guide and other written cautions
- If the product has been subjected to inappropriate usage, unauthorized repairs, or modification from its original design.
- If the product has been damaged from impacts due to inappropriate handling.
- If damage to the products result from external causes including accidents, fire, pollution, riots, communication failures, earthquakes, thunderstorms, wind and flood damage, or any other act of providence, or from any extraordinary conditions such as electrical surges, water leakage, condensation, or the use of the chemicals.
- If the damages results are due to inappropriate connection to any power supply or to any equipment which the manufacturer do not supply or do not specify for use.
Shipping fees of the “products to be fixed” will be borne by purchaser, Shipping fees (excluding taxes & expedite shipping fees) for the “fixed products” will be borne by manufacturer.
TMS Lite shall not be held liable for any liability or damages (including damage of equipment, bodily injury, loss of opportunities, loss of profits, any other damages resulting from force majeure event, failure, delayed on delivery or non-delivery and etc) causes by the products or its defects.
Extended Warranty Period
Warranty may be extended at a nominal fee. Please contact warranty team for more information.
All warranty claim must be applied online through the warranty claim website. Claim from other channels will not be entertained.
Claim at: https://onlineapps.tms-lite.com/#/external/warrantyclaim
Warranty Claim Lead Time
- Standard Lighting: 5 working days
- Standard Customize Lighting: 10 working days
- Fully Customize Lighting: 20 working days